Health Communications or Precision Health Careers
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Environmental Health Supervisor
- Global Policy Maker
- Health Care Administrator
- Health Communications
- Health and Safety Engineer
- Public Health Educator
Potential employers include: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the World Health Organization, state and local health departments, communication companies, health agencies (American Heart Association, American Cancer Society), hospitals, schools, companies with wellness programs, insurance companies, and leading advertising agencies.
Global Health Careers
- In-country field consultants
- Disaster relief organizations
- Immigrant/refugee health organizations
- Research and academic institutions
- International agencies
- Other non-governmental agencies (NGOs)
- Lending agencies that do work in low resources countries
- Governmental agencies
Potential employers include: American Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, National Immigration Law Center, Research Triangle Institute, Battelle Memorial Institute, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS,) Global Health Policy Center, Cross Cultural Solutions, Wellcome Trust, UN Foundation, UN disease programs, Fogarty International Center, Carter Center, World Health Organization, USAID, in-country ministries of health, and other global health-focused organizations.
Questions about potential career paths? We’re happy to help.